How to Prepare Your Yard
Written By Ben Niven
It is extremely important to follow these key steps when you are preparing your lawn for sod.
- Make sure the area is clear of any materials (i.e. rocks, wood, cement, etc.).
- Grade the area: Make sure your surfaces are level and all extra debris is out of the way.
- Initial tilling: Make sure you till the area really well prior to laying sod.
- Add top soil: You can add top soil to area in order to level your lawn.
- Roll the area: Use a heavy lawn roller to even out surface.
- Call Simply Sod to place your order and schedule your delivery!